Wolf Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf Task Force

Guild Forums

WTF HomeWTF Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Faytkiller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faytkiller

faytkiller

Application: Faytkiller Empty
PostSubject: Application: Faytkiller   Application: Faytkiller EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:49 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Faytkiller
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Talent Tree: Aff.
Willing to Respec: Yes
Current or Past Guilds: Malicious Intent

Primary Profession 1: JC
Primary Profession 2: Mining
Any exceptional items you are able to craft:Coronet of Verdant Flame,Khorium Inferno Band,Royal Nightseye,Glowing Nightseye

How did you find out about Wolf Task Force:Seen alot of you guys around, and have run instances with a few

RAIDING INFORMATION

Number of days a week can you raid: 4
Which days and at what time you can raid: Monday nights, Really I will know when im able to raid as my work schedule comes out. I get it two weeks in advance on thursdays.

Do you have any end-game raiding experience (Heroics, Kara, Gruul, etc.): I have done quite a few Heroics and Kara once with a pug, we cleared it all and two shotted the Prince
Do you have Ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

PERSONAL INFORMATION (Optional)

Tell us a little about yourself: I work at Best Buy full time and go to UCF fulltime as well as have a full time girlfriend who i have lured into playing wow. I try to play everyday to do at least the daily Heroics and BG and see if anyone in my guild wants to run anything. I am an open book if you guys have questions feel free to ask. At Best Buy I work in Magnolia Home Theater(high end home theater) and i love to talk about so shot me some questions and be prepared to hear alot.
Back to top Go down
Smeags
Guild Master
Guild Master
Smeags

Application: Faytkiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Faytkiller   Application: Faytkiller EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:39 pm

Well ur app looks pretty good, myself or one of my officers will be contacting you soon in game to talk for a bit.

Thanks,
Smiggs
Back to top Go down
https://wtfforums.forumotion.com

Application: Faytkiller
Page 1 of 1