Wolf Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf Task Force

Guild Forums

WTF HomeWTF Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures of YOUR Life

Go down 
+2
Vextha
Viscal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Viscal

Viscal

Pictures of YOUR Life Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of YOUR Life   Pictures of YOUR Life EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 am

I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't been started yet, but don't worry, Viscal is here to change that. I find the game tends to be more enjoyable when you know the people you're playing with

Basically, this thread is to just post pictures of yourself, or anything else you feel like posting that has to do with you outside of the virtual world. I'm not big on taking/saving pictures of any kind but I managed to search through my files and find a picture of myself from sometime last year as well as a picture I took of my tattoo I took about a week after having it done.

So without further adieu..

Pictures of YOUR Life Me2007

Explanation: That's ME

Pictures of YOUR Life Tat

Explanation: Well...that's the tattoo I got on my right arm. It's kinda hard to see but it's basically a dead tree with a heart hanging from it with the saying "It's better to burn out than to fade away..." placed across a banner.

Pictures of YOUR Life Car

Explanation: I actually just took this picture to show a friend of mine a couple days ago. That's my car...and if you'll notice on the front fender, driver's side...there's a big crack in it and it's kind of bent outwards. Well..that was the reason for taking the picture. Basically...on my way home from work Thursday night, I had the misfortune of hitting not one...but TWO deer, about 30 miles apart from each other. The first one caused no damage as I slowed down in time. The second one resulted in that. I don't know the likelihood of something like that happening, but suffice to say that I was rather pissed after the 2nd incident.

Pictures of YOUR Life Cat

That's my vicious cat about to kick something's ass.

Soooo, yeah...anyone else who feels like sharing...hopefully those things give ya an idea of just what kind of stuff to post here. Anything and everything havin' to do with you, my fellow members of Wolf Task Force.
Back to top Go down
Vextha

Vextha

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of YOUR Life   Pictures of YOUR Life EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:14 pm

Pictures of YOUR Life 178hz9
Pre BC

Pictures of YOUR Life 001ye9
Post BC.

lol tongue
Back to top Go down
Nosredna

Nosredna

PostSubject: Pictures of your life   Pictures of YOUR Life EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:44 pm

Image hosted by servimg.com

<---- That's a real life picture of Teh Nos!

The messy side of me you don't wanna see. ( o shit i just showed everyone damn it)

And my main toon on the game.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xrockstar69x
arrancar

arrancar

PostSubject: WHATS UP MYSPACE   Pictures of YOUR Life EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:44 pm

www.myspace.com/kvobarker69

wont let me pst pics /gay
Back to top Go down
Magrathea
Beta Male
Beta Male
Magrathea

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of YOUR Life   Pictures of YOUR Life EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 am

Nosredna seems to be the only person besides me who knows a good place to live Wink

MN rawks...... who am i kidding, this state sux.

Anyways, carry on guys, i need some entertainment. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitoko
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
Mitoko

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of YOUR Life   Pictures of YOUR Life EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Pictures of YOUR Life N1481280030_30008484_3594

Idk thats me, telling you "naughty, Naughty" this picture is very intense!!!!

Pictures of YOUR Life N328900030_5253_1701

umm more pics

Pictures of YOUR Life N1481280030_30008478_2054
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of YOUR Life   Pictures of YOUR Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of YOUR Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Task Force :: General :: Off Topic-