Wolf Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf Task Force

Guild Forums

WTF HomeWTF Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Bigpmax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigpmax

bigpmax

Application: Bigpmax Empty
PostSubject: Application: Bigpmax   Application: Bigpmax EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:24 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Bigpmax
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Talent Tree: 0/15/46
Willing to Respec: Yes
Current or Past Guilds: Sharks with lazers,

Primary Profession 1: mining
Primary Profession 2:
Any exceptional items you are able to craft: Nothing yet, willing to re-do profession.

How did you find out about Wolf Task Force: I grouped with a few members in a instance.

RAIDING INFORMATION

Number of days a week can you raid: Two weeks on 5 days two weeks I cant depending on raid times.
Which days and at what time you can raid: Sun-Thursday 6pm-4am for two weeks. Then two weeks 12pm-7am two weeks. Will be able to raid some fridays and saturdays, depending on random work scheduale for weekends.

Do you have any end-game raiding experience (Heroics, Kara, Gruul, etc.): Ive run some herocis, Have ran part of Kara.
Do you have Ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a working Microphone: No,but getting one this week hopefully.

PERSONAL INFORMATION (Optional)

Tell us a little about yourself: Im currently a university student, wow does a very good job at helping me procrastinate my studies. During the summer months I have a weird work scheduale. Otherwise... WoW wise... Im pretty easy going.. liek to make it fun for others and I believe in the "I scratch your back, you scratch mine system"
Back to top Go down
Magrathea
Beta Male
Beta Male
Magrathea

Application: Bigpmax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Bigpmax   Application: Bigpmax EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 2:08 pm

An officer will be contacting you ingame sometime soon for an invite. There is a recruit period of a few weeks. Wink
Back to top Go down

Application: Bigpmax
Page 1 of 1