Wolf Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf Task Force

Guild Forums

WTF HomeWTF Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do we have any blacksmiths?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Do we have any blacksmiths? Empty
PostSubject: Do we have any blacksmiths?   Do we have any blacksmiths? EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 2:02 pm

I was wondering if we have any upper level blacksmiths in the guild, around the 325 level. I was looking into this rather nice plate set:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Fel_Iron_Plate

I'm working up my mining right now to gather up some fel iron to make it, which will only take 32 bars total anyway. Smiggs thinks its probably not worth it, but I'd like to give it a shot. PST me or post please.
Back to top Go down
Palley
Dog
Palley

PostSubject: Re: Do we have any blacksmiths?   Do we have any blacksmiths? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:45 pm

Good Luck. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com
Isladir

PostSubject: Re: Do we have any blacksmiths?   Do we have any blacksmiths? EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 9:47 pm

I have an alt that's leveling blacksmithing. Right now I can make the belt, gloves, boots, and pants. You can send the mats to Hulc and I will craft them for you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do we have any blacksmiths?   Do we have any blacksmiths? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 3:03 pm

whowaah is 330-340 bs and 375 mining if you need anything let me know
Back to top Go down
Innervate
Funds Officer
Funds Officer
Innervate

PostSubject: Re: Do we have any blacksmiths?   Do we have any blacksmiths? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Well it would be nice if you signed in and second of all Innervate is a 360 blacksmith
Back to top Go down
VoodooRupert
Shaman Officer
Shaman Officer
VoodooRupert

PostSubject: Re: Do we have any blacksmiths?   Do we have any blacksmiths? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 10:54 pm

original poster left the guild. thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we have any blacksmiths?   Do we have any blacksmiths? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we have any blacksmiths?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Task Force :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: