Wolf Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf Task Force

Guild Forums

WTF HomeWTF Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Magrathea, my friends STI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fwuffy

Fwuffy

For Magrathea, my friends STI Empty
PostSubject: For Magrathea, my friends STI   For Magrathea, my friends STI EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 6:31 pm

Here u go Smile

2006 STI. Perrin FMI, gt35r, 31psi, Stage 2 Rally race block.

About $26,000 total mods, throughout the car. ~540 WHP

For Magrathea, my friends STI L_9853d5ef458fa2b727f61199b3ff7bac

For Magrathea, my friends STI L_30f383bc418b6daf2c2805de6f82f137

For Magrathea, my friends STI L_b57920113a3f3f9aadad3f1836372bf5

For Magrathea, my friends STI L_bbf5b6a7d6d806aad93181fa64bbc449

For Magrathea, my friends STI L_c7c642c5022796f6ae810bdea7fbf426

The clencher:

For Magrathea, my friends STI L_733e2b9e69fa245f16913c7e66573783
Back to top Go down
http://www.rob.adamsworld.name/wtf.html
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: For Magrathea, my friends STI   For Magrathea, my friends STI EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 6:52 pm

what kind of 0-60 is he running
1/4 times?
Are they all engne mods, or has he worked on tranny/ suspension/weight/diagnostics? Just wonderin, cause it would be a waste to have all that power, and have like a stock differential. but that hp/torque is impresive. props to him.

Looks like he wants rally racing. wish i knew more about it. (btw that mud pic is ftw)
Back to top Go down
Fwuffy

Fwuffy

PostSubject: Re: For Magrathea, my friends STI   For Magrathea, my friends STI EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 2:13 am

Everything really. When you get into his car and he turns the key, diagnostic screen and smoked guages start coming out of the dash and console. Its pretty sick. I forget his 1/4, but its a top end racer. Almost anything will beat him off the line, but around 5K, he gets full 31lb boost going and it just rockets. When he shifts its not a problem because the cars inertia is so much from the previous gear pull that the engine isnt doing that much work to get to 5K on the next gear. Boosty has seen the car in action, its impressive shit.

I also forgot to mention he has a methanol injection kit. completely slipped my mind
Back to top Go down
http://www.rob.adamsworld.name/wtf.html
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: For Magrathea, my friends STI   For Magrathea, my friends STI EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 7:07 am

WAHT> how does that slip your mind? that shit si gona put you in your seat....

im jealous..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: For Magrathea, my friends STI   For Magrathea, my friends STI EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 1:48 pm

That is a sick ride. As sson as I get some stuff of my PC I'll post some from my MR2 upgrades. That car was pretty quick but not nearly as quick as that car. I only did a engine swap from a MR2 Gen 1 to Gen2 motor and tranny with the turbo. Still quite fast though and then some other small mods like boot controllers and intake. Then I sold it cause my nephew got a dent in it and it pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Magrathea, my friends STI   For Magrathea, my friends STI Empty

Back to top Go down

For Magrathea, my friends STI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Task Force :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: